Legal notice to the bank is served if you have taken a loan or motor vehicle from the bank and you are short of installment. Then do not take this situation easy. Why because bank officials now a day have recovery procedures to follow.
But, If they contact you and use threatening or immoral language then don’t worry you can send legal notice to the bank and tell them to face legal consequences.
Draft Of Legal Notice to Bank
A sample format of legal notice to the bank has been provided here as an example. Send legal notice if you are also facing the same situation.
Manager, City Bank,
Subject:- LEGAL NOTICE to Bank
I have been instructed by my client SMR son of SAH resident of H. No. ___, _____ Bazaar, _____, Rawalpindi to serve legal notice to the bank which is you with the following legal notice.
- That my client has been availed of the facility of Personal Loan from your bank as a customer and he has a good relationship with your bank as a customer and regularly paying the due installments at the accurate time and day.
- That only two installments of the previous two months were not paid by my client due to the reason behind his control.
- That few days ago, a Telephonic Call from your No. ________ has been received by my client’s residential telephone number, which was attended by his wife and in the other hand, a person shown himself namely MI of your recovery department misbehaved with her and used to derogatory language her and also abused her, which threatening attitude. The above person also used immoral language with my client’s wife. The said act of your official was brought into my knowledge when my client came back at home.
- That my client called at the same number for inquiring the matter, the above-named person again abused my client and used immoral and filthy language with my client and also threatened the dire consequences to my client as well as his wife.
- That my client is your regular customer and is a respectable citizen but the behavior of your office with my client as well as his wife is totally immoral, rude and a personal insulting of my client.
- That your said officers have no concern whatsoever with my client and his family and he has no authority under the law to call upon my client’s house and misbehaved and threatened his wife. The Financial Recovery Ordinance 2001 has provided a procedure and manners to take action against any customer of any bank if he committed any default. The act of your officials does not cover any provisions and procedures provided in the said act, which is against the law and misuse of his official capacity.
- That the behavior and act of your official badly damaged and harmed the mental torture and agony to my client as well as his wife, for which my client has a right to initiate the proceedings under the Defamation Ordinance 2002, Cr.P.C as well as the right to initiate civil proceedings against your bank and my client has also right to bring the said act of your office in the knowledge of your higher officers of the Bank.
You are hereby informed through this legal notice to the bank that necessary action should be taken against the officials, who badly affected the reputation of your bank and replied the said notice within 7 days of receipt of this legal notice, otherwise my client positively instructed me to initiate legal proceedings against your bank as well as your said official.
Advocate High Court,
Note:- A copy of this Legal Notice to the bank has been retained in my office for further legal action.