We are constantly looking for articles on legal issues, analysis of important judgments, latest news about the activities of bar associations, law firms, and law schools. We need content on all general matters related to the legal aspects of technological, social, political or economic developments.
If you think that you are capable of writing in the above-mentioned area and you are also interested in contributing content to our website, you can reach us at [email protected]
- Please email your content as a Word file attachment.
- The length of an article should ideally be between 800-1200 words, exploring or discussing one idea or topic only.
- Or if you think that a single issue or idea can be discussed in more mores or less, then it’s up to you how much words an article should have.
- Please also share a short bio of yourself. This should ideally include your qualification, experience, or any awards or achievements.
- Please confirm if your article has not been published elsewhere or submitted to any other publication otherwise duplication can damage our reputation.
- Kindly avoid emailing multiple mails with the same submission at the same time.
- You can also reach us via our contact us page if you need more detail.
- Once you submit your article we will edit and publish it on our site. Once we publish your article we will inform you via email.