The purpose of launching the NADRA Family Tree Verification service is to identify any illegally registered individuals. You can report anyone who is included in your family tree but is not actually part of your family. NADRA has also set up an SMS service to send 160,000 SMS messages daily.
Verifying your family tree with the National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) is now easier than ever. NADRA has introduced the PAK Identity service, to officially verify your family members. This service benefits Pakistanis by simplifying the process and saving time. Let’s dive into how you can verify your NADRA family tree.
NADRA Family Tree Verification Online
To verify your family tree online using NADRA’s service, follow these simple steps:
Visit NADRA’s official website at https://id.nadra.gov.pk/e-id/
- If you don’t have an account, register by creating one. If you already have an account, sign in using your credentials.
- Click on “New Application” to start a new application.
- Choose “Issuance of Identity Document (CNIC, NICOP, FRC, POC)” from the options.
- Select “Family Registration Certificate” from the list.
- Click on “Start Application” to begin.
- Enter your own identity card number in the designated field.
- Upload a recent photograph of yourself following the guidelines.
- Choose and save your family tree from the available options.
- Enter the identity card numbers of all your family members, one by one.
- Specify the relationship of each family member to you (e.g., father, mother, sibling).
- Click on “ADD Member” to add each family member.
- Once all the necessary information is entered, click on “Verify My Family”.
- The system will display green tick marks next to each verified family member if the list is correct.
By following these steps, you can easily verify your family tree online using NADRA’s service.
Verify NADRA Family Tree Through SMS 8009
If you have a registered mobile number, follow these steps to verify your NADRA family tree through SMS:
- Open the SMS app on your phone.
- Type your 13-digit CNIC number without any spaces in the textbox.
- Send the message to 8009.
You will receive the details of your family members via SMS. If you find any incorrect information, reply with ‘1’ to inform NADRA. A representative from their Islamabad helpline (051-2778009) will contact you. If all the information is correct, reply with ‘2’ to inform NADRA.
It’s important to register your SMS with NADRA using the same mobile number you provided at the NADRA registration center when processing your ID card or B-form. If your mobile number is not registered with NADRA, visit any NADRA center without any payment.
How to get NADRA Family Registration Certificate (FRC)
You can also apply for your Family Registration Certificate (FRC). It will give you all details about your family tree. You can apply for your FRC by either visiting NADRA’s Registration Center or through the Pakistan Identity Website.