From 11 Sep, 2017 the Punjab bar council has also initiated online intimation procedure for getting lawyer licence. The Punjab bar online intimation registration system is used to submit new/first intimation applications. Now Punjab bar council does not accept current intimation form unless online intimation procedure is not followed. You can visit Punjab Bar Council online intimation registration portal and start filing your application. After sending Punjab Bar online intimation there comes next hurdle that is to pass lawyers entry test which is mandatory for all lawyers. You can check intimation test for lawyers sample paper here.
Follow Steps To Fill Online Intimation Form
From now on, all new applicants are required to follow Punjab Bar Council online intimation form in order to get lawyer license. The Punjab bar council online registration form is also available on their site, but the procedure to get access of this intimation form is as under.
Step-1: Create Account
First you have to Create an account on Punjab Bar Council website http://barcouncil.punjab.gov.pk. You have two option either create account using your Mobile number or via Email. Either way enter your active non convert number or valid email address along with password. Then Click on REGISTER.
Step-2: Log In Using Email or Mobile & Password
Once you create account, log in to the account. The applicant will see an online form read everything before you start filling. Provide all the necessary information in online intimation form. Which includes
- a) Personal Information
- b) Info relating to BA/BSC, LLB and LLM (if available)
- c) Information of Senior Advocate (including his CNIC & Mobile Number)
- d) Information of submitted licence fee to Pb.B.C via prescribed challan form or direct transfer in HBL Account # 0042-79000543-03. The fee is:
- 2,000 rupees for up-to 35 years of age.
- 5,000 for up-to 40 years of age.
- 10,500 for up-to 50 years of age.
- 20,500 for up-to 60 years of age.
- 35,500 for above 60 years of age.
Once the form is complete. Click on SUBMIT BUTTON.
Step-3: Get Print Out
Once you click on submit button. You can print the online intimation application form by clicking on the ‘Print’ button.
Step-4: Attach Required Documents
Along with the printed online form you need to submit following documents in the PBC office. These documents are:
- The printed online application form.
- Attested photocopies of the passed result cards of Matric, BA, and LLB part I, II, III/last semester or degree of LL.B.
- Copy of the Senior’s CNIC and the Identity Card issued by the Punjab Bar Council.
- Copy of your CNIC.
- Copy of Fee Receipt deposited on prescribed Challan Form of HBL.
- Three recent photographs in professional dress. (Male candidates with Maroon Tie and Female candidates with Maroon Dopata/Scarf).
Step-5: Confirmation Via SMS
You will be informed via SMS after verification of the Education, Senior and Fee Information. Your application will be considered by the Punjab Bar Council, once all the information has been verified.
This is how the system of online intimation Punjab bar council works. I hope you have now understood the whole procedure.
Punjab bar council online intimation, online tracking, intimation test for lawyers, Punjab bar council intimation, law intimation test, Punjab bar council intimation form, Punjab bar council intimation test, advocate licence, LLB licence exam.