How To Change date Of Birth in NADRA CNIC

change date of birth

While issuing NADRA CNIC, if they have entered wrong date of birth. Then you definitely need to change date of birth in CNIC. It’s your fundamental right. Because if you didn’t change date of birth in NADRA CNIC, it will cause many problems. Like while getting job in foreign, future study etc.

But most people don’t know about how to correct date of birth or change date of birth in CNIC/ Birth certificate.

That’s why we have decided to write a post on it. Here we will explain the procedure of how to change date of birth. The format of suit for correction of date of birth is also given here.

This post also covers matters relating to NADRA name change procedure. Because procedure which is followed in these circumstances is same.

Note: If your date of Birth on CNIC or on any educational degrees is wrong then contact us or leave a comment for help.


Most of the time when you apply for NADRA CNIC, they inadvertently mention wrong date of birth. For Example, if someone born in 22th of August 1995 but NADRA entered 22th August 1998. That where problem arises. Another scenario is where you father’s name is wrongly entered.

Anyhow each time when this problem arises you have to approach civil court and get declaration decree.

But which documents are required to change date of birth in CNIC. These are mentioned below

Documents Required To Change Date of Birth Or To Change Father Name In CNIC

While filing suit to correct date of birth in NADRA CNIC you must have following documents in your possession.

  1. Birth Certificate of NADRA
  2. Matriculation Degree
  3. CNIC
  4. Father’s CNIC (in case father name change needed)
  5. Union council birth registration certificate (if require you must have it as well)

Time Limitation To File Suit To Change Date of Birth

NADRA name change procedure falls under category of declaratory suits. For these type of suit section 42 of specific relief act 1877. The limitation of Section 42 is 6 years under article 120 of limitation act 1908.

2015 MLD 1481 also held that to change date of birth, the plaintiff has 6 years to commence legal proceeding in court.

Wrong Procedure of NADRA While Changing Date of Birth

When someone reaches NADRA office to change date of birth. They usually told them that bring an affidavit (notarized attested). In that affidavit that person swore that his original date of birth in birth certificate is wrongly entered.

But rest assure that’s a wrong procedure to change date of Birth in ID card. Even if you submit affidavit they will refuse to correct date of birth and will tell you to get court declaration decree.

That’s why don’t waste your time and file a suit to correct date of birth in CNIC NADRA.

But what’s the right procedure.

Right Procedure To Change Date of Birth in NADRA ID Card

The right procedure is that you need to file a plaint in civil court. This plaint contains all the fact that you were born on that date. The date in  union council birth certificate is that. The date of birth in NADRA b.form is that. The date of birth in matriculation degree is that.

You have to attach above document in order to strengthen your claim.

The procedure is still same, if you want to change father’s name in NADRA CNIC.

When you will submit your case in court, they will issue summons to NADRA authority to appear on next date and submit their written statement.

On next date when counsel from NADRA appears before court and submit reply. The court will again give you next date on which NADRA counsel will examine and cross examined the plaintiff.

At the time of cross examination you must have all your documents with you.

When cross examined is over the court will pronounce its judgment. The court will also give direction to the NADRA authority to change date of birth of plaintiff.

That how you get you remedy in short time. This whole procedure takes up to 3 or 4 months.

Case Law on Correction of Date of Birth

Here it’s important to mention at least two case laws. These cases are very important and serve as a guideline for NADRA.

[2016 Y L R 323] Correction of date of birth in CNIC by NADRA

Scope-Contention of plaintiff was that he was born on 22nd May, 1993 but his date of birth had been recorded as 22nd May, 1990.

Suit was dismissed concurrently.

Validity plaintiff produced documents bearing his date of birth as 22-05-1993 which could not be refuted by the authorities. No reason existed to believe that the date of birth mentioned in the documents produced by the plaintiff, was managed one.

Plaintiff was neither claiming any right in service nor having any other interest in seeking correction of date of birth in his CNIC.

Correction of date of birth of the plaintiff would not adversely affect any right of any other person. No provision existed to prohibit NADRA from rectifying any mistake in the CNIC.

Every citizen was required to be registered with the NADRA. Issuance of CNIC would mean that information contained therein was valid and correct. Therefore, by not correcting an error on the CNIC, NADRA in fact was not performing its primary function.

NADRA was bound to maintain a correct database and to print the correct information on the CNIC. Impugned judgments and decrees passed by the courts below were set aside and NADRA was directed to rectify the mistake as to change date of birth of plaintiff appearing on his CNIC from 22-05-1990 to 22-05-1993.

Revision was accepted, in circumstances.

Another important judgement of Lahore High Court is on the point that NADRA can change date of birth in CNIC even without court order.

[2012 PLD 378]  For correction of Name in NADRA Records/CNIC without getting COURT ORDER

Ss. 9 & 5(3)—National Database and Registration Authority (NIC) Rules 2002, R.13—Constitution of Pakistan, Art. 199—Constitutional petition—correction on National Identity Card issued by NADRA—

Petitioner had sought correction on his national identity card on the ground that the name of his father had been in correctly entered. NADRA (respondent) refused to make the necessary correction on the ground that for a change in the father’s name; a court order was necessary.

NADRA, to support such contention, relied on its Registration Policy and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).

Validity-Error was clearly a typographic mistake. National database was required to be maintained by NADRA, and every citizen was required to be registered and to effectuate such registration. Every citizen was issued a national identity card.

National Identity Card (CNIC) was a legal document for the identification of a citizen, and its issuance meant that the in formation contained therein was valid and correct.

NADRA, by not correcting an error in its database or on the CNIC , was, in fact, going against the spirit of the Ordinance, and was not performing its primary function and was perpetuating a wrong in its own database, thereby negating the purpose of the national identity card.

NADRA, was bound to maintain a correct database and was bound to print correct in formation on the CNIC and was obligated to correct any error in its database or the CNIC it issued to a citizen.

Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Registration Policy were internal instructions to enable NADRA to achieve optimum level of efficiency and to ensure consistency and infirmity in its procedure and process.

Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) did not have the force of law and were not binding on the NADRA. Standard Operating Procedures were internal documents, at best, and could not form the basis of denying the petitioner the right to have the correct in formation maintained in the citizen database and printed on the CNIC.

Standard Operating Procedures could not form the basis for NADRA to refuse to change date of birth an error in its record because if the error was not corrected, it would negate the very purpose of issuing a CNIC to a citizen.

Delay in filing an application for correction of an office mistake could not hamper or prevent the process of actually correcting the NADRA database, or the CNIC.

High Court directed NADRA to treat the pending request of the petitioner as a correction of an office mistake and to correct father’s name in CNIC database and issue him a new CNIC.

Constitutional petition was allowed, accordingly.

Format of Suit to Change Date of Birth in ID Cards

The sample of suit to correct date of birth is provided here. You can use this draft of suit to change date of birth while making necessary changes. If you are aggrieved and want to change NADRA CNIC name then contact us for legal help.


In the matter of:

MNUR son of HUR, Presently resident of H. No. __, _____ Colony, Rawalpindi.



NADRA, Saddar Branch, Rawalpindi through its Manager/ Incharge.



Respectfully Sheweth,

  1. That the plaintiff was born on 08-08-1982 and later on the plaintiff passed his Primary Examination at Bhalwal School, Sargodha in the year of 2005.
  2. That the plaintiff applied for the National Identity Card from NADRA office but inadvertently the date of birth of the plaintiff was mentioned as 16-10-1987 instead of 08-08-1982.
  3. That the plaintiff contacted the defendant for the necessary correction in his NIC Card. The defendant earlier asked for submission of duly attested Affidavit from the plaintiff, which was provided accordingly but the defendant refused to take the application of plaintiff on the plea that the plaintiff first should obtain the declaration from the competent court of law.
  4. That despite all efforts the defendant is not ready to correct the date of birth of the plaintiff on his ID Card, hence this case.
  5. That cause of action finally accrued a few days ago when the defendant refused to entertain the application of the plaintiff which is still continuing.
  6. That the office of the NADRA, Rawalpindi is within the territorial limits of this Honourable Court and the plaintiff is temporarily resident at Rawalpindi, so this Honourable Court got the jurisdiction to entertain the matter in hand.
  7. That the value of the suit for the purpose of jurisdiction is fixed as Rupees 2000/-, which is exempted from court fee.

In view of above, it is therefore, most humbly prayed that the suit of the plaintiff may kindly be decreed in favour of the plaintiff and the defendant may kindly be directed to change Date of Birth of the plaintiff as 08-08-1982 instead of 16-10-1987 and after the necessary changing the new I.D Card of the plaintiff may kindly be issued, in the interest of justice.

Any other relief, which this Honourable Court deems fit and proper may also be granted to the plaintiff.



Muhammad Mateen

Advocate High Court


Verified on Oath at Rawalpindi on this _____Day of July 2018, the contents of the para  1 to 5 of the suit the suit are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and rest of the paras are believed to be true and correct as per information received.



In the matter of:

MNUR son of HUR, Presently resident of H. No. __, _____ Colony, Rawalpindi.



NADRA, Saddar Branch, Rawalpindi through its Manager/ Incharge.




That I, MNUR son of HUR Presently resident of H. No. ____, _____ Colony, Rawalpindi.


That the contents of the suit are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed therein.


Verified on Oath at Rawalpindi On this   Day of  July 2018. That the above deposition is true and correct to the best of my Knowledge and belief.


Related Searches:

how to change date of birth in identity card, nadra policy for change of date of birth, nadra date of birth change fee, nadra date of birth correction policy, nadra change in date of birth, how to change date of birth on id card, court decree for date of birth change in Pakistan, how to change date of birth in nadra, how to change date of birth on birth certificate in Pakistan,

You may also like...

113 Responses

  1. Nazia shahSha says:

    As Salam alaikum sir mare date of birth galat hae mare education b koi nae date of birth kaisay thk ho gae

  2. Ayaz says:

    The date of birth is 1990 but they wrongly entered 1991…
    My nic is still valid…and not expired Is it necessary to go to court…?? I didnt go to court before and dont want to….is there any other way??plz guide

  3. Ayaz says:

    No, i can rectify it without going to court i am from Karachi… Thx for help

  4. Aamir says:

    My Uncle Govt Services Book And ID Card birthday is Difference ( 28 days) .. Plz Tell me what is the process is to remove the difference….

  5. Bro Date Of Birth Change Krny K Kitny Pesy Hen

  6. Suleman khan says:

    Sir my dob is 1998 and in nic is 1994 so wht is the procedure for this plzz must guide …u know this is a serious problm

  7. Ibrahim says:

    My date of birth is 1994 but in cnic 1986 is written . And my cnic is also expired . What should is do first ? I have to apply for new cnic or to go to court?

    • M. Mateen says:

      You can contact our legal expert. Malik Awais Alam 0334-4686001

      • Khadim Ali says:

        A.o sir mere cnic me d.o.b bagher date and month k likha h. CNIC me just 1976 likha h jabke mere metric certificate me 26 jan 1986 h. Mere or mere bare bhai ka aik hi d.o.b likha gaya h. Unka bi 1976 h.

        • M. Mateen says:

          Walikum u salam. Ap dono baion ko dob thik karwani pary gi. is k liye ap ko apni matric ki degree B form ki zarurat pary gi. Par chunky abhi tak tariqa kar purana hy to jis k mutaibiq case file karna parta hy court me. To yehi hall hy. Agar ap ko mazeed wakeel ki sahulat chahiye to ap rabta kar sakty hyn.
          Malik Awais Alam 0334-4686001

  8. Kanwal says:

    My dob is 1987. Is there any way to change if i wish to lessen my dob?

  9. Sabina amer says:

    Hi .. my D.O.B IS 1981 but on my NADRA card it’s 1980 how can I fix it

  10. Shahid says:

    Hi! M.Mateen sir , I am from sialkot and i have a problem can you give your number . I want to discuss my matter in detail.Pllz your phone number.

  11. Waseem says:

    Plz sir mera nam waseemAkram hai sir mere B form ki age kam hai or main ziada karwana chahtahon plz plz plz main ZARORAT MANND hon mujhe bta den

  12. Abdul jabbar says:

    Sir meri Date of Birth 14.08.1998 hai par mery i.d Card par. 01.6.1995 hai or Mai hon b Germany mujhy Kia krna chahye Kia meri tarf sy mery father courts sy rajeu kar sakty hai or Mai kesi apni Date of Birth change KR sakta hon

    • M. Mateen says:

      Janaab ap ko apni date of birth jitna jaldo ho saky thik karwani chahiye. Ap k father case file kar sakty hyn par is k liye ap ko power of attorney send karna ho ga apny father kay name. Par is ka tariqa mukhtalif hy norma power of attorney. Ap ko cahiye k Malik Awais Alam 0334-4686001 say rabta karain. Taky ap mukamal tafseel say agah hon.

  13. Arif Karim says:

    Hello Sir, My Date of Birth is 1993 on CNIC and Matric Degree too. Is there any way to change it?

    • M. Mateen says:

      Yes there is a way. You should make contact on 0334-4686001 (Malik Awais Alam Adv) and get proper way out. Because in future wrong date of birth will cause severe problems

  14. waheed says:

    Dear sir meri age galt lekhi hy 10 01 2001 jo k meri asli age 10 01 1999 hy to ye kesy sai hogi

    • M. Mateen says:

      Civil court me case file karna pary ga jis me request ki jaye gi k date of Birth ko thik kiya jaye phir us faisly ko ap NADRA office me lay kar jayin gay aur is tarhan ap ki date thik ho jaye gi…… Aue agar ap ko lawyer ki zarurat ho jo case ko file kary to ap is number par rabta kar k madad lay sakty hyn.
      Malik Awais Alam Adv

  15. shoaib ali says:

    sir case larna zarori tu nh he

  16. shoaib says:

    sir iske do or tarike he

  17. Bashir Khan says:

    میرا تاریخ پیدائش 9160 ہے مگر شناختی کارڈ میں 1957 ہے میں سرکاری ملازم ہوں اور تقریبا پیشن لینے میں ایک سال باقی ہے کیا میرا تاریخ پیدائش اب تبدیل ہو سکتا ہے اور کسی طریقہ کار اختیار کرنا ہو گا
    میرا تعلق ضلع لکیمروت خیبر پختون خواہ سے ہے

  18. Bashir Khan says:

    میرا شناختی کارڈ میں تاریخ پیدائش صوف 1957 لکھا ہوا ہے مگر میرے میٹرک سرٹیفکیٹ میں 10۔3۔1960 لکھا ہوا ہے ظاہر ہے میری موجودہ عمر 45 سے زیادہ ہے ۔مگر میں سرکاری ملازم ہوں اور میرے سرکاری کاغذات میں بھی پیدائش 10۔3۔60 ہے غلطی صرف شناختی کارڈ میں ہے اور اس میں بھی پیدائش
    آپ رہنمائی کر دے تو دعا گو رہو صرف سن میں لکھا ہے (1957) اگر اس بارے آپ

  19. Umar says:

    Sir main aik website say apka number lia hai sir meri age id card aur sab documents par 1984 hai. Par last year mujhay mera birth certificate mila us par age 1987 hai.. Kia ab change ho sakti hai id card par…

  20. rabia sajid says:

    Salam sir
    hope you doing great
    i need to change my D,O,B (1886) to (1985) on my Nadra id card
    I lost my birth certificate.
    i have other documents.

    • M. Mateen says:

      Miss Rabis thank you for visiting our site and asking query. We recommend that you contact our attorny and ask him directly. His Contact detail is as under;
      Malik Awais Alam

  21. Arman says:

    Sir my DOB wrongly entered in Matriculation certificate as 12-10-1991 & in NIC also
    While in union council birth certificate it has mentioned as 12-10-1993
    At the time of birth UC not registered at that time due to hailing from remote area
    Can i change my DOB in NIC as well Matic Certificate on the basis of UC birth certificate
    Plz Guide

    • M. Mateen says:

      yes you can change you date of birth but for that you have to file suit in court. If you want to file a case or need more information you can contact:
      Malik Awais Alam 0334 4686001

  22. Waseem says:

    Aik sath name or date of birth change ho sakti hai , or court cause mai kitna time lgta hai

    • M. Mateen says:

      Yes you change both name and date in one case. As for time, well it depends upon circumstances. Usually it takes 6 month. If you want to file a case you can contact our lawyer. There are many has placed their confidence upon our services. If you want you can contact:
      Malik awais Alam 0334-4686001

  23. Hifzan Murad says:

    Assalam alaikum sir mere NIC maen dob ghalat he kese thk kersakta noon???

    • M. Mateen says:

      Walikum u salam. Ap ko any DOB ko thik karwany k liye civil court me case file karna pary ga. Is k liye ap ko apni educational degrees, B form, union council birth certificate as a proof sath lagana pary ga.
      Ap kahan k rehny wally hyn?

  24. ali says:

    mere mother ke form b mai aur primary school leaving certificate me 1974 hai magar nic aur matric me 1970 hai mje change karwana hai date of birth take dob 1974 hojae ..kya aap mje solution bataskhe hen?

  25. Qasim khan says:

    mera aslii dob 1999 hai magar meri metric certificate me dob 1998 leka hai aur abbi tak cnic nahii banayaa hai from buner kpk

  26. Mahad says:

    I was born in 2001 but my father placed by date of birth on 2002. And now I have my smart card and passport. How do I get it fixed

  27. Iqra yousaf says:

    Sir Meri date of birth NADRA Mein wrong h but university ky admission ky liye mujhy CNIC chahiye tha jisky liye mujhy matric ky result card Sy banwana pra is py b Meri daye of birth wrong mention h

    Lykin ab mujhy foreign study ky liye apply krna h or agy job ky liye b mujhy problem Ho sekti h . Mari correct date of birth 1996 h jubky NDRA mein Mari 1993 h . Baqi university ky documents mein b Mari yehi h 1993 lykin ab mujhy change krwani h tu Kia Ye Ho jaye g NDRA waly bht tang krty h .

  28. Shazi says:

    Aoa! I want to change my date of birth which is 16-3-90 in id card but it is 17-4- 1995 in matriculation certificate and i want to change id card date but issues is that ,only 4 month gap is between me and my brother age ( 8-17-1995 ) create problem plz guide what to do to change date of birth according to matriculation

  29. Ishwar Lal says:

    Dear, main nay apny beti ka b-form banwaya hai par uus main birth of date galt hai jab k nadra birth certificate mai sahe hai. Mere bete abe tak ek saal k b nhn hai. Tou es case main muje kya karna chaheye.

  30. Ishwar Lal says:

    B-Form main data galt aae hai, union council wale certificate main date sahe hai. Tou should I go NADRA office ?

  31. Hazrat Ali says:

    Salam …
    Sir mi apni CNIC mi taarikhpedash chang karna chatha hon .CNIC mi 1989hn our mera 1995 hn. Kya krna hoga mojee plz tell mi.

  32. Hazrat Ali says:

    Dir Upper ki rehny waly hoon.civil court ki elawa koy our raasta hoga to plz help mi.

    • M. Mateen says:

      ap aik dafa NADRA k office me jaying aur pouchain k agar affadivit wo accept kar layin to mumki hy kam ho jaye. Otherwise filing a civil suit is the only remedy you have.

  33. Hamza Arif says:

    AoA .. Sir DOB on CNIC and matric is change about just 4 days .. whats should I do ?
    And is there any validity or certain time period to change it .. or we can change it any time in our life ? plzz guide me thanks

  34. Hamza Arif says:

    Thanks … Can we change it above 45 years of age if yes then tell e procedure plzz ?

  35. Hazrat Ali says:

    Thank you …..
    Hamari sawalo ka jawab dine ka.Sir g agar ap koy madad krskti ho to plz.
    Shaid so ki waja Dr hamra kaam asaan hojaygi.


  36. Saleem says:

    Sir aslamalakum….my problem is my date of birth on matric ertificate is 1954 but in 1990 i changed this with providing birth certificate and affidavit i changed to 1958 and i had passport also with same date of birth and since than i travelled with this date of birth passport different countries and i had nicop also with same date of birth ..i got some property issue with my relative iam almost win case but now they are thretninh that we will cancell your nicop because your date of birth is different on matric certificate and on nicop…sir what shoul i do.

  37. M.Hamza says:

    Sir meri dob 9-30-2000 h cnic pr bi or beform pr bi ma date of birth ziada krwana chahta hu wo kasa change hogi?

  38. Kashi says:

    Sir mari age 1995 ki leakhi hui ha birth certificate pa bhe aor matric k bhe aor CNIC pa bhe but ma late addmission hua es ki waja sy ab mari age zadia hogi intermediate kr chuka hu now i want to change my age 1998 or 1997 .. Can i change my age bhoot musibat ma hu sir

  39. Habib says:

    Sir maray computerize brith certifecate par mare age galat darj ho gai hy or jis ki waja say maray smart id card par b age galat hy to is ka kiya hal hy

  40. Hafiz Muhammad Hussam Khalique says:

    sir mistake in my father CNIC number on the F.s.c Certificate.
    how can change it?

  41. Abdul Musawer says:

    Dear, I have same date of birth on CNIC and Matric Certificate but wrong. Now i want to reduce date of birth on CNIC. Is it possible?

  42. Abdul Musawer says:

    Asslam o Alaikum! Sir my date my DOB on Matric Certificate and CNIC is Same but both are wrong i want to change my DOB on CNIC. So, help me regarding this issue..

  43. Salmaan says:

    Main ISB main Rahta Hoon, Aur Mari Sister Ke Umar Taqreeban 1 Saal Zayada Hai, Aur Us Nay Hifz Keya Hai, Matric Nahi Tu Mujhay Kasay Apni Sister Ke Umar Kam Karwani Hai Please Guide Me.

  44. farhan says:

    Salaam Sir .,
    Meray or mry bry bhai k date of birth m 5 Months ka Difrnc ara hai jis ki wja sy Nadra mra id card isssue ni kr rhy ,
    mri degrees p orignal date hai but mra id card ni issue horha Orignal date p bcz big bro ki date of birth nd mri D.O.B m 5 months ka difrnc hai ,
    please guide me.

  45. shagufta naz says:

    Aslam o Alekum
    sir aap kesa hy ,mera nam shagufta naz hai from Karachi i have need your help mere
    recent NIC mai age 1982 hy education & job k lye age kam hoskte hy? mere father ki dath hogaye hy kia ye possible hy matric certifacte mai bi same age hy

    • M. Mateen says:

      walikum u salam..
      possible to hy lakin ap jis year ki date rakhwana chahti hyn kia us ka ap k pass koi saboot hy matlab document like union council k birth certificate me. Dusri baat matric degree me jo age likhi jati hy us ko preference di jati hy.

  46. Ateeq says:

    Age on school leaving certificate is 1972 and accepted by employer ID CARD mentioned 1969 n also renewed in 2013. Now Employer is askin for change. what should I do

  47. Abdul jabbar says:

    Assalam o Alaikum Sir Meri id Card par Date Change ho gai hai q k Court Decree ki waja say par mera Passport purany id Card par bana huva hai
    Mai Germany rehta hon Sir Plz Ap rehnamai kar sakty hai k Mai kis trha apny Passport par date change krwa sakta hon
    kia yaha Court Decree ki waja say Passport par date change ho Sakti hai or sath Naye date wala id madadgaar ho sakta hai

  48. Zayed says:

    Sir meray Matric k certificate mein meri DOB 11th.oct.1988 hai jab k meri real DOB 1991 hai, mera CNIC first time expire honay wala hai ab mein chahta hun k meri real age pr ID card aur Passport banay lekin NADRA walay keh rahay hain k Matric ka Certificate theek karwao pehlay…
    Kia yeh possible hai Matric Certificate mein DOB correct karwa sakta hun??? Matric certificate theek hoga jb he mera passport banay ga..
    Mein Karachi se hun.

  49. Hidayat says:

    me and my elder sister their is unnatural date of birth that is my elder sister DOB is 8/9/1987 and my DOB is24/12/1987 and we have passed matric exam in 2003 ,nadra issue me nic in 2006 but in the 2015 when my elder sister approach to the nadra office then they denied for the nic issuance and said that already ur brother exist in the 1987 year. now i have suit in the court and ascertain that my correct DOB is 24/12/1990 but they do not issue me the decree.civil court reject my application due to limitatation act 1906 .and then i appeal to the session court against the civil court decesion the session court reject my appeal due to the reason that if ur DOB is 1990 and u passed the matric in 2003 then how u passed the matric in 13 year.and u get nic in 2006 so if u have 1990 BoB then nic issue to u in 2006 so in this regard ur age at the time of nic is become 16 year in case of 1990 DOB. my parents are illetrate hve not school education and they do not remember my correct date of younger brother DoB is 8/4/1993. now i want to appeal in the high court against the seesion court decession because their is still nic is not issue to my sister.

    • M. Mateen says:

      I have read your comment and right now i will say that you should contact our lawyer and discuss this matter,
      Kindly contact him on this number
      Malik Awais Alam
      It’s a whatsapp number

  50. waqas ahmad says:

    Assalam o Alaikum..sir mai age 2 sal kam krwana chahta hu job k liy…to koi asaan sa hall btaen agr hai…plzz

  51. Mariam rafique says:

    Sir MN apni date of birth change krna chahti Hun birth certificate par se Kya ho skti h kunk MN date of birth year 2000 hai actually udr 1998 hai mre mamo NY bymistake jb mra Nam or year register krwaya tb bymistake ho gya ta mre father is country mn Ni ty tbb

  52. Abrar says:

    Sir ,i want to lessen my age in documents. There is no mistake in any thereany legal or illegal way?

  53. waqas ahmad says:

    sir kya hall ho skta hai age kam krwany ka proof kesy bnaen?

  54. Muhammad Maaz says:

    Dear Sir, I am currently living in Italy. There is a problem with my date of birth I want to change it. and of course, I want to update it as well in passport and Italian documents. can you suggest how can I do it? Is it necessary that I have to go to Pakistan to do it by myself or one of my family members can do it?

  55. Umair says:

    My mother date of birth entered 01-01-1969 which is wrong, according to other documents it is 01-03-1969… how it can be rectify????

  56. Jehanzeb khan says:

    Asslam o walikum sir..
    Meri date of birth card our DMC me zyda hai ya kesa km hoga me km krna chahta ho

  57. sohail samoo says:

    sir meri sister in law & meri wife ki nic me ek hi date of birth ha me change kaise karwa sakta ho date ha (10-6-1987) us waqat nadra nahi tha or ghar me paida hoyi thi or wo dono meddle pass hain koyi certificate bhi nahi ha please reply

  58. SARAH says:

    sir how r you?sir mere NIC card pay mera date of bith 1 january or year of birth 1978 likh diya hai jb k real may mere parents ki shadi 1983 may hoi thi or us k 5 saal bad 27th of july 1988 ko may peda hoi sir problem ye hai kay hum hyderabad say migrate kr k karach aye to mere sare documents gum hogaye na ami ka nikkah nama hai na abu ka death certificate na meri degree or birth certificate sir is waqt meri age or Nic ki age may 10 years ka diffrence hai sir may kya karo i m qualified lady or is waqt mere pas koi saboot nahe hai mere nic may signature ki bajaye thumb hai may bohat sharmindigi mehsos krti hon plz tell me how can i do???

  59. SARAH says:

    sir plz help me and rply me

  60. SARAH says:

    Sir how are you?my name is Sarah i m from karachi sir mere NiC may bohat sari mistakes hain mera real date of birth 27th july 1988 hai jb k Nadra ne mera date of bith 1 january 1978 krdiya hai jb k mere parents ki shadi 1983 may hoi hai or us k 5 saal bad meri pedayish hoi hai sir or Nic may signature ki bajaye thumb ka nishan hai sir i m qualified lady bohat problem may hon may sir sara masla ye hai k hum hyderabad say karachi migrate kr k aye hain or shiefting may sare documents miss hogaye hain jin may meri mother ka nikkah nama father ka death certificate mere certificares birth certificate sir ab ye kese possible hai k jo meri real age ir year hai wo Nadra wale accept krlen mera Nic 3 month bad expire hojaye ga plz may chahti hon expire say pehle ye correct hojaye plz sir tell me any advice help me

  61. Abdussaamad khan says:

    Assalam o alaikum sir
    I need to change my date of birth n CNIC
    the difference is 6 years
    My date of birth is 27 sep 1992 but in my CNIC ist January 1986😢
    I need to change

  62. Saba Mukhtar says:

    They guided me very well. I am very thankful to this website and Sir.

  63. Muhammad Hamad says:

    Assalm o Alaikum Sir,
    Sir I want to reduce my age in matriculation as well as in NIC, DoB is 1989, younger brother after me has 1993, (by the way my age has been written correctly in all documents) from Peshawar.

  64. Muqaddas says:

    Sir I have done graduation recently now I want to apply govt job but em facing some problem due to wrong DOB on my all documents is it possible to correct it plz.inform me n tell me about fee em from Faisalabad

  65. Zahid Munir says:

    sir my cnic is 1977 i want this can change 1987 how can chenge on the cnic on the lamptop what tool use

  66. Ahmad says:

    Asalam o Alikum i have a question that i want to change my surname and Date of Birth. I am not in Pakistan and can not be able to appear in front of NADRA office. What is the process to change these things and can anybody help me to change these things?

  67. Muhammad aved says:

    aoa.sir mera taluq 1 village se mere abu uneducated h mera msla ye h k me pny id card pr dae of birh km krana chahta ho .jb mene school me admission la tha tb teachers ne andaz k mutabiq meri dob likh di thi.ab whi date h mere id cad pr bhi aur certificates pr bhi.ab problem ye h k me ksi job me apply ni kr skta meri age kafi ho gai h meri dob.01.01.1994 likhi hui h aur b mene bsc ka exam dia h .mujhy pta ni tha k jobs me apply krny me age ka msla bnta h .agr koi rasta ho to kindly btao age km krany ka plzz

    • M. Mateen says:

      dob ko kam karny k liye proof ka hona bohat zarurui hy. kia ap k pass koi esa document ho jis me kam likhi hui ho. agar esa hy to phir kam ho sakti hy warna nahi.

  68. Muneer says:

    Mere card me or certificat me fark he kitni fee hogi change karwaon to

  69. Dawood says:

    Sir mera mother or uski mother date of birth same hai or nadra walo nay abi ye issue deka is se pehlay meri walida ki 2cnic card expired hochokay hai ab hum Kia karay plzz reply me

  70. hira nafees says:

    Assalam o alikum
    SIR my date of birth is correct i.e 1989. But I want to appeare in FPSC in which age limit is 30yrz. Is there any way that I can get one year relaxation?

  71. Mashhod says:

    Sir meray id card and passport pay father name main khan laga hai jab kay degree and ssc certificate main nahi hai and i want to change in ssc so that degree bhi change hoo jai ssc walay court decrŕe mang rahay hain how much time itwill take kindly reply kar dain and i did metric in 1995

  72. Urooj Zahoor says:

    My date of birth is 1996 but cnic 1994. I’m face many problems to get govt. Job.due to age. 1994 age is written my teacher in 9th class than I’m can’t change than matric degree issue 1994 date of birth. Please sir guide me can i change the date of birth in cnic and degree…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *